Praise God! The Lord has been using the Stepping Stone Mission to help brothers receive a new life in Christ Jesus since He began His work through this ministry over 10 years ago. Our regular study of God’s Word, discipleship training, one-on-one mentoring, and other ministerial support serve as ‘stepping stones’ toward rehabilitation for our brothers as they receive reconciliation with God and mend broken relationships with loved ones. With God-healed hearts, they can live out their faith in Christ and become the Lord’s servants for blessing others.
"I will put My Spirit within you and you will come to life, and I will place you on your own land. Then you will know that I, the LORD, have spoken and done it,” declares the LORD. (Ezekiel 37:14)
As we prayerfully consider the years ahead, we feel led by the Holy Spirit to provide our brothers with stronger support toward rehabilitation while providing them meaningful part-time work opportunities. Through the New Life Village Project, our goal is to create a village for our brothers experiencing homelessness where they can worship, live, learn, recreate, and serve together as a Christian, no longer homeless, community. We see this project as the next step for fulfilling the mission the Lord Jesus has given us to share the good news of His mercy and grace for all sinners with our brothers and sisters experiencing homelessness and for expanding the kingdom of God among the homeless in our society.
For this son of mine was dead and has come to life again; he was lost and has been found. And they began to celebrate. (Luke 15:24)
1. Work of faith: Through New Life Village, God will change lives through worship and training in the faith, and the building up of a community of faith where the work of faith through the Holy Spirit takes place.
2. The labor of love: New Life Village will prepare our brothers to serve society through faith-filled works of love. They will learn how to practice and share the love of Jesus with those in need.
3. Steadfastness of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ: Once street wanderers without a sense of hope, our brothers will get to know Jesus Christ, our living Hope, to help them gain new everlasting hope and not lose their dream of restored relationships.
BIRTHPLACE OF THE NEW LIFE VILLAGE
With God’s mighty help, Stepping Stone Mission has recently acquired a property in Conyers, Georgia to serve as the birthplace for the New Life Village. The 33-acre property includes a move-in ready ranch house that could house up to 8 adults, a large barn that could serve as a multi-purpose facility, a pond stocked with fish, farmable land, and a notable presence of trees, hay, and other natural resources. Thanks be to God for His provision and the gracious donors who have already stepped forward, our ministry team was able to secure financing with the Lutheran Church Extension Fund (LCEF), a critical ministry partner.
Our ministry team seeks help to support financing and operations. Based on our board’s review of financial needs to ready the property for optimal mission use, the development goal for supporting the New Life Village Project in its start-up phase is $8,000 per month.
We prayerfully seek your prayers and support as you feel led by the Lord to assist in this great work.
Regarding support, specifically we seek:
1. Donors to provide funds of any amount to support the purchase or eventual remodeling, repair, and maintenance needs associated with ministry center development and property management.
2. Donors willing to commit providing monthly support over a period of the next three (3) years to support the financing and operation of the property. Specifically, we seek monthly commitments at the $25, $50, $100, $250, and $500 levels.
If you feel so led, we'd be grateful if you would click here to support the New Life Village Project.
Property in Conyers, Georgia to serve as the birthplace for the New Life Village